Online banking for corporate clients
Professional account and payments management in Germany and abroad for all commonly-used currencies with our online application Global Payment Plus (GPP).
Global Payment Plus – Your benefits at a glance:
- Manage all accounts in one application, even accounts at third-party banks in Germany and abroad, using EBICS
- Make all types of national and international payments
- Place orders either by manually inserting payment data or uploading payment files from your financial accounting system
- Approve payments using the distributed electronic signature function, taking individual approval structures into account
- Approve payments and retrieve account information on the go with the Corporate Banking App
Successful financial management requires the professional processing of payment flows for various accounts and currencies in Germany and abroad, and is very time-consuming. You're looking for a quick and straightforward payment services solution for targeted and efficient liquidity management? Global Payment Plus offers full transparency and allows you to stay on top of your payments.
Details about the award can be found here.
- Manage Commerzbank and third-party bank accounts in Germany and abroad in one application
- Supported payment types: SEPA transfers and direct debits, international transfers, express transfers, instant payments, requests for transfer (RfT), standing orders, scheduled transfers, country-specific payments
- Access to address book, templates, saved orders, and payment history for the entire team
- Retrieve account information across banks and easily export them for further processing
- Uniform authorisation of banking transactions using photoTAN
- Secure and standardised communication using the EBICS procedure
Do I have to install software to use Global Payment Plus?
No, it’s a browser-based application. It runs on all current versions of Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
Can Global Payment Plus be used for accounts held at other banks?
You can integrate all your accounts – even accounts held at third-party banks – into Global Payment Plus, provided that these banks use the EBICS standard.
What do I have to do to use Global Payment Plus?
You need to have a corporate or business account at Commerzbank to use GPP. Open an account here (German only).
When the account is set up, GPP can be activated for you and your employees. How does that work? Make an appointment with one of our client advisors.
In which languages is Global Payment Plus available?
You can select one of the following languages: German, English, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Slovakian, Czech, Hungarian.